Regional Intelligence Analyst
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Regional Intelligence Analyst will be Main point of contact for representing GIU India analysts, and product suites, to the GIU management, and end user customer
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence
- Main point of contact for representing GIU India analysts, and product suites, to the GIU management, and end user customer
- Support the evolution of a great team (hiring, motivating, and fostering an exceptional workplace
- Drive a respectful team culture centered on open communication, sharing, listening, and recognition of team members at all levels. While, ensuring the security and confidentiality of employee information and operations
- Help onboard new intelligence analysts, ensure they are fully trained on all GIU products and processes.
- All-source intelligence program development. Plans and executes the consolidation, evaluation, Document writing/reporting standards and best practices; update as needed and analysis of raw data and information trends and patterns to prepare detailed analyses, to include threat and risk assessments. This also includes Identifying intelligence gaps and preparing detailed specifications for collection
- Guiding and sharpening the analytic line in assessments, where possible and feasible.
- Conducting quality checks before products go to the senior leadership/ end client. Should make sure the GIU is putting forth the best objective analysis. Ensures the quality and accuracy of all products and outputs, and is able to support production efforts through independent analysis, briefing, and ad-hoc research as needed
- Serve as POC for OWO-related questions, communicated with key stakeholders to keep them updated on any changes
- All other duties, as assigned
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with Five years of experience as an Analyst
- Basic knowledge of state and federal court documentation, preferred.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Strong analytical, listening, and problem resolution skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills; verbally and written.
- Strong team orientation.
- Knowledge of general customer service principles and practices.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and internet.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing conditions.
- Motivated and initiative driven.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.