Shift Operations Manager
Hyderabad, Telangana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
Shift Operations Managers (SOMs) to manage teams in our Hyderabad location. SOMs must excel in people management and providing senior-level direction for operational and tactical response to issues encountered by their teams on-shift in the GSOC, a dynamic, high-intensity environment.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Responsible for comprehensive security practices implementation.
- Establish relationship with external stakeholders like business centre security teams, external security experts, law enforcement agencies, regulators etc.
- Managing diverse teams under pressure to achieve results while fostering a supportive, collaborative environment.
- Managing timely assessments of potential risks to the customer and overseeing immediate response to the satisfaction of stakeholders and/or in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Managing multiple priorities and concerns and escalating significant issues to senior-level management as necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with proven comfort engaging directly with client and other customers.
- Experience gathering and analysing data to create metrics that support positive change and continuous improvement recommendations.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with five years of experience in a high-intensity, high-volume environment, such as a Security Operations Center, Crisis Management/Response Center, or Corporate Security domain.
- Security management, investigations, and risk consulting experience.
- Strong knowledge of integrated physical security, life safety, fire safety and emergency management systems.
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a direct manager-of-record to diverse, cross-functional teams filling junior and junior-mid-level roles in an organizational hierarchy. Management experience must include direct, simultaneous oversight of at least ten (10) subordinates.
- Proven confidence and effectiveness managing high-intensity, dynamic situations.
- Demonstrated comfort with technology, with ability to quickly navigate and oversee the use of multiple systems and applications.
- Ability to maintain situational awareness of multiple systems and applications simultaneously.
- Strong business acuity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate strong work ethics, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Must be willing to work for 24*7 and 5 Days in a week.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.