Nuclear Security Operations & Training Manager
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Nuclear Security Operations & Training Manager will support our client's Nuclear Power Plant security program through the coordination and management of all nuclear security operations and training functions.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
- Deliver decisive, timely, and effective security operations planning, coordination, and communications to ensure exceptional performance of the guard force members at our client's Nuclear Power Plant (NPP);
- Oversee the associated documentation, staffing, resourcing, approval, and implementation of nuclear security requirements in a pro-active and effective manner.
- Develop an interagency approach to security activities and synchronize across internal and external NPP security stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver world class, realistic, and applicable performance-oriented nuclear security training for guard force members;
- Ensure all training requirements are identified, analyzed, planned, and performed at sufficient frequency and intensity to sustain performance excellence.
- Track plant access training, behavior observation training, initial qualification training, annual refresher, or requalification training, and/or new equipment and just in time training for all aspects of the nuclear security program.
- Ensure testing of training is conducted to validate a transfer of knowledge, skill, and ability of the staff members.
- Develop, manage, and obtain approval from the client regarding the Annual Training Plan (ATP) and annual Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
- Evaluate training content, focused on introduction and inclusion of the latest advancements and continuous improvement of the overall training program.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
College graduate with at least six years of nuclear security operations and training experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Nuclear security operations including guard force management and shift supervision experience.
- Experienced instructor across a variety of security subjects and personnel. Firearms and range master experience, preferred.
- NTC training certification, preferred.
- Nuclear operations and training management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of classified programs and protection of nuclear material.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Able to apply good judgment and discretion regarding assigned tasks.
- Willingly accepts direction and guidance.
- Articulate and persuasive demeanor and professional appearance.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels within the organization and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Effective verbal and written communication of security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.