Regional Supply Chain Security Consultant (Remote) (Temporary-Full-Time)
Remote, Remote - Netherlands
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Regional Supply Chain Security Consultant (CSC) EMEA is responsible for leading the regional implementation and execution of strategic and tactical operations intended to ensure the end-to-end efficient and secure movement of all products and materials, provide effective security risk management, and promote engagement and awareness of associated issues. The focus of this work is on protecting patient safety and securing the supply chain against illicit actions, product theft, missing or lost shipments, terrorism, and unauthorized activities that threaten product integrity including compromises of supply chain information. This position can be based anywhere (remote) within the Netherlands.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Lead the Regional execution of our client's global Supply Chain Security Strategy, including tactical operations designed to protect supply chain from threats and acts of theft, product diversion, tampering, missing or lost shipments, terrorism, illicit activities, and unauthorized access via effective security measures, analysis, expert consultation, and investigations leading to meaningful root cause determinations, corrective actions, compliance, and law enforcement outcomes.
- Act as Supply Chain Security liaison officer with Make, Deliver, Quality, Transportation, Warehousing, Brand Protection, Risk Management, Compliance, business development, customer service, and other related and other supply chain representatives.
- Conduct thorough security assessments, and due diligence investigations in compliance with the Global Security standards of existing and new suppliers and providers and to provide recommendations to enhance the security conditions at the site/operation.
- Manage regional execution of initiatives to identify and enhance protection of supply chain operations and products categorized as “high value”
- Obtain, research, and disseminate supply chain security regional and local intelligence as directed.
- Interface regularly with insurers' representatives to maintain reasonable and acceptable compliance with their supply chain security requirements.
- Act as principal security liaison officer with regional, country, local, state, and federal law enforcement officials, and agencies as it would relate to supply chain security programs.
- Conduct and/or coordinate investigations into events that involve supply chain security issues.
- Provide training to local employees and contracted service providers that would relate to supply chain security procedures and protocols.
- Remain current with the newest technological advances within the supply chain security discipline.
- Participate in associated seminars, conferences, workshops and like events as they would relate to the supply chain and physical security disciplines.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Master's Degree with at least five years of professional security experience preferably within the pharmaceutical industry.
- General understanding of pharmaceutical operations and related supply chains including regulatory requirements (i.e., GxP, CTPAT, TAPA, AEO, PIP, etc.) and security plans.
- General understanding of supply chain operations, logistics, warehousing, all modes of transportation, and freight forwarding.
- Investigations experience supporting or generating case reports for criminal and civil enforcement actions.
- Knowledge and experience in physical security principles and security risk assessment methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with and preparing briefing materials and reports for management and government officials.
- Working understanding of industry best and recommended supply chain security practices.
- Serve as an effective team member and leader.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be innovative and work independently with an aggressive workload in a high performing environment.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment with exceptional levels of collaboration, clarity, and honesty in dealing with peers, team members and all others in a flat and nimble organization.
- Ability to champion new ideas or positions to meet key goals and initiatives.
- Must possess and demonstrate strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills.
- Proficient use of MS Office software and presentation tools.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.