Content Analyst (Hybrid)
Miami, FL - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Content Analyst will play a dynamic role in understanding strategic and operational objectives and analyzing different sources of information to plan, create, edit, design, review, synthesize, and deliver engaging and data-driven content. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Create and deliver engaging and data-driven content for internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead, organize and manage the institutional knowledge database.
- Prepare and professionalize presentations for meetings with clients and stakeholders.
- Planning, and designing innovative hard copy communication material for clients and stakeholders including but not limited to one-pagers, newsletters, brochures, and videos.
- Synthesize client content needs to inform content management strategies.
- Reviewing and editing communication material, to ensure appropriate writing style and graphical effectiveness.
- Build analysis, data visualizations, and multi-functional reporting that provides critical support to the operations and decision-making of the organization.
- Build long-term strategies that allow content and knowledge to scale globally.
- Collect and analyze information to facilitate improvement in structure, processes, and technologies.
- Construct workflows, diagrams, content and presentations.
- Manage and monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
- Interpret and evaluate research data and develop analyses and projections for strategic decision-making.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support recommendations and actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Master's degree preferred. Bachelor's degree and four years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative aptitude, energy and passion for design and layout; excellent aesthetic judgement.
- Understanding of print, electronic and interactive design principles, techniques, and best practices.
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities.
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels in an organization.
- Strong record of academic achievement.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Attentive to details and accuracy, with excellent proof-reading skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.