Communications Manager - EMEA
Stockholm, Stockholms lan - Sweden
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The EMEA Communications Manager is an embedded role, with one of our major global tech clients. The EMEA Communications Manager will be a member of the Global Security Communications team. Working closely with the lobal Security Manager and other Regional Communications Managers (EMEA/North America/Asia/LATAM), this position will provide regional focus for all communications and will develop new communications materials for use in and across the region.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop global marketing and communications strategies with Global Security communications team and apply these strategies to the EMEA region.
- Direct and manage regionally located Communications Specialist(s), oversee and assign the direction of their efforts to meet the needs of regionally based security Operations, Technology, Risk Mitigation, EPU, Showcase and Investigations, while meeting and delivering overall Global Security efforts.
- Work with regional, external and internal, Global Security Customers to identify Global Security Line-Of-Business communication's opportunities, then develop, create and implement communications plans to address these needs.
- Develop and implement Communications training packages as appropriate for members of the Global Security community.
- Determine project requirements and develop site specific marketing strategies around the deployment of messaging to ensure alignment with Global Security Business plans.
- Work with Global Security Communications and Internal Communications to carry out branding for new marketing designs.
- Advise and assist the EMEA Group Regional Security Manager in the development and maintenance of regional wide messaging and communications plans/strategies.
- Advise and assist Risk Management and Emergency Response teams (as appropriate) in developing communication plans/tactics for communicating to internal and external audiences.
- Work with EMEA Regional Security Managers to plan, schedule and implement Security Awareness campaigns which address particular security issues.
- Assist/develop regional presentations.
- Work with the RSM's to assist in the education of all relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in the development regional, sub –regional or site-specific campaigns focused on increasing security awareness. Identifying new ways to publicize security best practices.
- Manage delivery of complex projects/programs through completion.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned and appropriate for the position.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree required; experience in communications or marketing, and show progressive project responsibility management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job. Experience of working in a large regional, corporate/subsidiary work environment preferred.
- Clear understanding of communications strategies and marketing techniques.
- Understanding of Security issues and understanding of or interaction with Law Enforcement.
- Ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing.
- Strong cross-group collaboration and relationship management skills.
- Strong computer skills required. Must be proficient and familiar in the use of the Microsoft family of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, etc.)
- Demonstrated project management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customers service skills preferred.
- Ability to think strategically and develop actionable plans for execution.
- Action oriented with a passion for getting things done quickly, efficiently, and properly.
- Attention to detail.
- Planning, organizing and leadership skills.
- Strong customer service and service delivery orientation.
- Ability to manage communications programs for multiple sites dispersed over wide geographic area.
- Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to be an effective leader and member of project teams.
- Ability to facilitate progressive change.
- Ability to organize and coordinate several deliverables at once.
- Ability to take initiative and achieve results.
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.