Security Operations Manager
Prague, Praha 13 - Czech Republic
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Operations Manager coordinates the service delivery functions for an assigned client with on-going client relationship management, manage the team of Shift managers, also ensure financial management, business acumen, operational excellence, employee guidance, and administrative oversight.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned clients and on-going client relationship management.
- Manage up to 5 SOC Managers, in shift patterns as required (8-hour shifts).
- Ensure a high level of service to local and remote sites and staff with the emphasis on the security and safety of staff, assets, and information.
- Assist Director or other region team member with on-going client service needs.
- Address client questions and/or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Communicate employee performance concerns and/or project status updates to all interested parties.
- Operational reporting, overseeing SOC KPIs and client communications, including overall responsibility for formulating Management Information (MI) and reports and share with client on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Manage account dynamics including SOPs development, training management, scenario planning and practice.
- Provide effective direction and management of all SOC technologies including network video and access control.
- Lead the response and provide direct action for incidents and alarm activation, management of all escalated Incident response issues.
- Direct responsibility for managing the shift managers including all escalated operational issues that arise.
- Coordinate with the service delivery functions of Pinkerton, various assignments, as requested by the client.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the client and other Pinkerton management.
- Assist with general account functions.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree and six or more years of experience in security environment similar to control room or SOC (including three years in management role), or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Risk management, security operations, and/or business management experience.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.