Hyderabad, Telangana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The India BAC Supervisor leads the day to day activities of assigned shifts in the client's alarm monitoring center (BAC). This position is responsible for line-level supervision of up to ten BAC Operators. The BAC Supervisor assures that all BAC positions are staffed with qualified personnel and that all operations are conducted in line with established policy and procedure.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Receiving shift pass down information, and conducting shift briefings to provide updates, assignments, training, and uniform compliance.
- Maintaining situational awareness of natural and man-made events that may compromise the safety and security of personnel, business operations, and infrastructure for client locations globally.
- Drafts and sends emergency mass notifications and other crisis communications.
- Ensuring that field personnel respond to all emergencies: medical, fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters, and accidents.
- Assisting the Client's security personnel with the development and/or revision of security operation center processes, protocols, and systems.
- Identifying and routing security for resolution of any nuisance or trouble (physical security) alarms.
- Provides back-up, support, and on-call function as-needed.
- Oversees quality control and oversight for all production, support, and staffing functions in conjunction with BAC Operations Manager.
- Directly assists in developing and maturing the capabilities of the BAC including support for operations and the intelligence/analytics areas.
- Supervise the maintenance and deployment of a BAC knowledge management dashboard (ex: SharePoint Site or other tool).
- Works with Operations Manager to identify process and quality improvements.
- Represent the BAC in meetings with client personnel.
- Triage and manage incidents of workplace violence or other associate misconduct.
- Developing and executing training for the Operators in all control room functions and conducting training exercises with the field leadership team.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with at least five years of experience in BMS/Command Centre/Security.
- Proven experience in Security Operations Center or dispatch capacity in a Supervisory role.
- Excellent instructional, customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- At least five years of experience in security.
- Experience in conducting research/analysis.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, at times stressed work environment.
- Comfortable with a high-tech work environment and constant learning of new tools and innovations.
- Flexibility to work all shifts, and willingness to assist the team with overtime when needed.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Windows OS.
- Self-motivated, curious, and knowledgeable pertaining to news and current events.
- Good working knowledge of security systems for access control, CCTV systems, badging systems, alarm monitoring systems.
- A dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.