Manager Client Account Management
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Manager is responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations a business unit, division, department or an operating unit within an organization. Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service and operations information, identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage overall operations and able to fills a pivotal role in business.
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors.
- Responsible to track vendor pricing, rebates and services levels.
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment.
- Work on areas of improvement within the team as well as organizational.
- Analyzing the data which leads to decreasing the cost.
- Keep track of staffing requirements and hire new talent as needed to correspond with specific duties and skill sets.
- Refined ability to delegate responsibilities and provide leadership and training to key personnel.
- Set goals and objectives and establish policies for department in the organization.
- Contribute operation information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepare and complete actions plans for productivity, quality and customer-service standards.
- Resolve problems and participate in audits.
- Analyze process workflow, employee and requirement as per trend.
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with seven years of experience.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Serve as a effective team leader.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to facilitate progressive change.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Initiative and result driven.
- Strong conflict management and people management skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.