Washington, DC - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Pinkerton Director serves as the “Trusted Risk Advisor” by anticipating the clients' needs and recommending world-class corporate risk management solutions. Overseeing all aspects of an assigned geographic area, the Director is responsible for the achievement of assigned business development objectives, on-going employee management, and the consistent application of Pinkerton's Service Delivery Standards, while ensuring optimal business results.This position will have a hybrid work schedule (remote/client locations).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Establish and maintain "trusted advisor" relationships with new and existing clients;
- Regularly contact clients to ensure that the highest level of corporate risk management is being delivered.
- Responsible for the year-over-year revenue growth of the assigned field office/geographic area;
- Communicate with the Managing Director regarding trends relative to fixed and variable costs and financial impact of present and anticipated business activity.
- Review records and other financial data that impacts revenue growth and profitability.
- Partner with the Sales Support and Marketing departments to identify client prospects and markettrends.
- Participate in business development activities including sales presentations, RFPs, and contract negotiations.
- Participate in local networking opportunities including industry and/or client sponsored events, seminars, and training.
- Submit requisitions for new and/or replacement positions associated with client contracts;
- Partner with Pinkerton's Talent Acquisition team to review, interview, and orientate new employees assigned to billable positions.
- Plan, assign, supervise, and direct work;
- Effectively manage PDPs (Pinkerton Dedicated Professionals), Operation Managers where applicable, and other full and part-time employees through active communication and on-going skill development.
- Conduct annual budget analysis and present field office budget to Pinkerton leadership.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with at least seven years of business management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Business management experience.
- Strong financial skills including P&L, forecasting, and budget analysis.
- Able to analyze complex data and develop innovative recommendations and solutions.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to develop business leads into new client relationships.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to successfully establish and maintain strong client relationships through a trusted risk advisor approach.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Monitor, coach, and develop employees up to expected performance standards.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Regular computer usage.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- May be required to use vehicle for performance of duties.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees, customers, and others.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting and, standing, and/or walking.
- Travel, as needed.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.