Pune, Maharashtra - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Lead will be responsible for training and supervising the security personnel, monitoring and implementing the security measures.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor Surveillance Systems, Access Control and Life Safety Devices.
- Comply with laid down measures to achieve, under supervision of the Physical Security Manager and locational Corporate Security Manager; protection, goals, objectives and metrics consistent with corporate strategic plan of the client within specified geographic boundaries.
- Implement the laid down security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security within specified geographic boundaries.
- Investigate security breaches & compilation of incident reports for the same.
- Thorough checks of day to day security functions.
- Supervise the performance of security guards & supervisors.
- Control of key management.
- Generate regular reports which covers Physical Security, Emergency Management, E-Security, Life Safety and Access Control.
- Train outsourced physical security team / in-house subordinates within area of responsibility.
- Report untoward activities to the respective stakeholders.
- Monitor the SOC post integration of all electronic security and life safety systems and generate analysis for the Corporate Security Function.
- Ensure all above mentioned activities are performed 24x7 for the entire period of the contract.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate, Post graduate, preferred with two to seven years of experience in managing security control room operations.
- Relevant experience in security control room operations or Monitoring Surveillance Systems, Access Control and Life Safety Devices.
- Ability to handle teams and deliver assigned tasks within time.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyse issues and propose appropriate solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanour while interacting with internal and external stake holders.
- Ability to generate security reports and train the security staff.
- Willing to work 24*7 shifts.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Roaster System; 24X7*6 days a week.
- Cab on subsidised rates for evening and night shifts shall be provided.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.