Regional Program Coordinator
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Regional Program Coordinator (RPC) will be first tier in the technical support backbone of ACS operations centres. The Regional Program Coordinator will manage the issuance of computers and other equipment, track available inventory at the operations centre location, and perform system updates and refreshes of equipment where necessary. The Regional Program Coordinator work directly with operators, leads, supervisors, and management to diagnose technical problems.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage the inventory of computer assets at the operations center.
- Oversee updates, issuance, returns, and troubleshooting.
- Document all issuance or maintenance of equipment.
- Manage user accounts for all users at the operations center.
- Create and maintain technical documentation where required.
- Provide training on technical equipment when necessary.
- Perform audits of user accounts, validate permissions, etc.
- To coordinate APAC Regional security Ops programs, but not limited to, including data gathering, analysis, development and maintenance of dashboards and tools.
- Set up and maintain workstations at the operations center.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with two years of experience in inventory and troubleshooting technical issuance.
- Experience managing workload in ticketing system.
- Ableto work independently, with minimal oversight.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and fluently in English (both written and verbal)
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.