Business and Administrative Analyst
Austin, TX - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Business and Administrative Analyst will be responsible for managing vendors, assisting in vendor agreements, onboarding and off-boarding vendors, and providing daily vendor support. The Analyst will also help support managers and employees and support operational office needs.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage vendor requests, vendor relations, and issue resolutions;
- Coordinate with 20 to 65 vendors throughout the entire end to end process.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders during the vendor process.
- Process vendor contracts or statements of work and secure a purchase order for vendors.
- Process new vendor onboarding including securing non-disclosure agreements and registrations.
- Process vendor de-activations and contract terminations.
- Respond to questions and requests for information.
- Establish and maintain a good rapport with client representatives, outside vendors, and all Pinkerton employees.
- Coordinate interactions and associated tasks regarding projects;
- Assist team members and support staff, as appropriate, in carrying out their respective responsibilities.
- Manage and distribute program-relevant information.
- Interface with and coordinate activities between various departments and outside parties.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree and at least three years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and vendor management experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Shift work including evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.