Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
We are looking for a qualified Chartered Accountant to join us in Finance & support APAC Region as Senior Accountant who will be responsible for completion of accounts duties on time, which are including but not limited to Billing and invoicing to the clients, Collection of Account receivables, Account payable entries, Payment to the vendors, AR & AP reconciliation, Bank reconciliation, Payroll preparation, and preparation of different Accounting schedules e.g Gratuity, Accruals and Amortization, assisting for accounts analysis, Maintaining staff leave balances, Audit support, Monthly and Annual closings.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Responsible for End to End accounting. Person has to handle complete accounting.
- AR Invoicing – Person will be responsible for all client invoicing, collection and client set-ups.
- AP Billing & Payments – Person will be responsible for checking , reconciling and recording vendor invoices and making the payment for same.
- Month End closing – Person will be responsible for complete MEC which include Bank. Reconciliation preparations, Prepaid accounting, Accruals preparation, accounting & ageing, Variance Analysis, all Month end schedules.
- Budget – Support supervisor in preparation of annual budgets.
- Audit – Provide all relevant documents to conduct external & internal audits.
- Other Work – Any other work as assigned by the supervisor.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Financial Controlling.
- The candidate must have a minimum of one year of prior experience in a similar role
- The candidate must have good skills in MS Office (MS Excel & MS word) and MS Windows, Any ERP – preferably Dynamics.
- Must meet the country's age requirements.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have a good knowledge of written and spoken English. (This is a MUST)
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.