Physical Identity and Access Management Assistant
Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Physical Identity & Access Management Badging Assistant is responsible for the management of the processes relating to the creation and maintenance of physical identify access badge and the maintenance of the access control program for the corporate on assigned site/sites. The incumbent is required to work closely with local management, employees, contractors and vendors. In addition to a high degree of technical knowledge, this is a customer service role which will require a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Ensure local and regional badge operations in the assigned area of responsibilities are compliant with the Corporate Global Badge policy.
- Monitor all badge and access applications via the Trouble-Ticket/SIM and RightCrowd systems and ensure that Service Level Agreement (SLA) and commitments to internal customers are met.;
- Monitor RightCrowd system (and other standalone Visitors Management Systems) working status and coordinate with the global team for area access requests.
- Manage ANT Groups to ensure all information on Primary Owner, Secondary Owner and Access Approver is updated.
- Oversee the management of access levels creation, request and level modification in the Lenel Access Control System.
- Provide technical guidance for the development of solutions, understand and analyse different technology solutions.
- Provide input to the Site Setup Matrix (SSM) for new and existing Corporate Office projects (i.e. Day 1 and Day 2 works).
- Serves as point of contact with Corporate Security Badge Office (CSBO) in support of badging operations.
- Ensure proper maintenance of badging inventory and records across assigned Corporate Offices.
- Work with Finance Support Manager to manage Purchase Orders (PO) relating to Badging Operations.
- Work with Area Access Managers (AAM) to review restricted spaces and maintain updated audit access reports.
- Plan and conduct scheduled audits (i.e. quarterly) on AAM, Badge Access Levels across assigned corporate offices.
- Capture business requirements and workflows and provide solutions to meet customer needs.
- Develop, plan and conduct training sessions to meet customer needs.
- Capture meeting minutes & action items.
- Coordinate with internal ACS stakeholders to manage, track and control projects issues timely delivery.
- Perform other badge and physical identity area access management related duties as assigned by the PIAM Lead-India.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with one to two years of experience in the management ofaccess management and customer service.
- Diploma in security management or other relevant fields.
- At least threeyears of experience in the management of regional access controls/security platforms/systems and customer service.
- Ability to multi-task and deep-dive as needed.
- Ability to manage business stakeholders remotely and in a timely manner.
- Experience and in-depth technical knowledge of access control systems (Lenel preferred) and badging operations.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, high demand and dynamic work environment.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of personal organization.
- Responsive and responsible attitude.
- Must be proficient in communication, both verbal and written.
- A demonstrated passion for customer service is a must.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.