San Mateo, CA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Program Manager is responsible for serving as a liaison between Pinkerton and the client, developing and maintaining strong relationships, and effectively addressing client needs and concerns. The Program Manager will coordinate the client's service delivery functions and will plan and oversee projects to ensure they are completed within budget. This position will have a hybrid work schedule (remote/client locations).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as the client liaison and manage ongoing client relationships.
- Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner and aligned with Pinkerton's Service Delivery Standards;
- Assist the Director or other region team members with ongoing client service needs.
- Address client questions and/or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Manage account performance and KPIs;
- Regularly review evolving client needs and industry trends to improve future results.
- Manage account dynamics, including scenario analysis planning and practice to help identify possible uncertainties.
- Oversee embedded personnel who are delivering direct services to the client.
- Communicate employee performance concerns and/or project status updates to all stakeholders.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the client and other Pinkerton management.
- P&L management.
- Coordinate with the service delivery functions of Pinkerton and various assignments as requested by the client;
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives;
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources effectively.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Track project costs to meet the budget.
- Provide project updates consistently to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred with diverse business-related experience across all industries or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Solid project management skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly resourceful.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to manage the sales cycle from sales leads to contract completion.
- Procurement management experience with an emphasis on win-win solutions.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolve.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.