Los Angeles, CA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
Based on the assigned client' policies, this role will greet and control access of all incoming employees, visitors, and vendors into the building. The Agent monitors security systems, conducts internal and external patrols, de-escalates security-related situations, responds to emergencies, and creates incident reports.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide the client with concierge-level security at the company location and/or events;
- Deescalate tense situations or individuals that may arise.
- Write detailed incident reports following any incident, occurrence, or variance that warrants documentation.
- Secure the client's property perimeter;
- Review CCTV, manage access controls, and respond to alarms, as needed.
- Maintain communication with the client regarding the status of emergencies;
- Distribute/communicate updated tracking tool information to core stakeholders.
- Provide daily reports to core stakeholders on activity.
- Conduct quality investigations and complete investigative reports.
- Provide response services related to emergency and crisis planning, high risk terminations, workforce disruptions, natural disaster, civil unrest, and threat monitoring.
- Transport the client to and from company location and/or events, if requested.
- Identify and escalate equipment deficiencies/failures.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
High School Diploma or GED with law enforcement, military, and/or concierge-level security experience.
- Able to complete thorough and accurate investigations and reports.
- Access control systems, CCTV, and alarm monitoring experience.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Exposure to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
- Frequent sitting, standing and/or walking for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.