Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Supervisor is responsible for managing company's relationship with its clients. The Supervisor will also be responsible for answering client queries and identifying new business opportunities withteam handling and ensuring 100% quality adherence to SLAs and act asthe one point of contact for any client escalations.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage client and internal team along with other related operations.
- Ensure quality of data and reports being published to clients.
- Mentor the team towards the expected deliverables from time to time.
- Ensure more business from the existing clients.
- Responsible to follow the set TAT and avoid penalties from the client.
- Coordination and follow up with the operations team in order to meet TAT.
- Timely escalations to the management of any lapse in the process.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with theclient.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with minimum of four years of experience in client management ismandatory along with team handling experience. Experience in background screening or risk management industry is highly preferred.
- Background screening, administrative, and/or compliance experience.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Should have experience in managing a team.
- Able to analyze issues and propose appropriate solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor while interacting with internal and external stake holders.
- Able to carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.