Product Security Strategy Lead
Shanghai, Shanghai - China
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Product Security Strategy Lead is responsible for supporting the client's Intellectual Property and Confidentiality Protection program. The Lead will evaluate and assess internal initiatives and security posture for development projects to ensure a thorough understanding of key variables to manage, required security integrations, and associated risks.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support the client's Intellectual Property and Confidentiality Protection program;
- Provide full-cycle support from conception to cycling to ensure projects move forward in accordance with specified requirements.
- Evaluate and assess internal initiatives for development projects.
- Identify which variables to manage and those requiring security integrations, in conjunction with the identified risks.
- Provide subject matter expertise to all stakeholders involved throughout the planning, execution, and maintenance phases.
- Partner with the client to gain an understanding of the strategic vision;
- Balance security needs and requirements to facilitate the appropriate Intellectual Property and Confidentiality Protection services in a timely manner.
- Build strategic relationships with cross-functional partners to define and integrate security into programs and project roadmaps.
- Conduct intellectual property risk assessments relating to physical security and secure processes on various projects, products, and other areas of concern;
- Compile and present the assessment results by documenting and communicating associated risk mitigation plans, verbally and in writing, in partnership with external stakeholders and the internal cross-functional security team.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with at least three years of relevant experience in the technology field supporting intellectual property, confidentiality protection, and brand protection. Risk assessment and risk mitigation plan experience is required. Project Management Professional and Agile certification, preferred.
- Bi-lingual skills; English and Mandarin.
- Strong knowledge of CTPAT, AEO, TAPA and other industry and/or government security programs.
- Knowledge of the product development process for in demand consumer products.
- Working experience in research activities and operations.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little supervision.
- Able to build consensus and influence decision-makers.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.