Project Manager (Hybrid)
Ann Arbor, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Project Manager supports Pinkerton's global initiatives through the coordination and management of enterprise-level projects. The Manager must understand project strategy, and will track priorities, review resource allocations, monitor milestones, provide executive leadership status updates, and successfully deploy deliverables.This position will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage multifaceted enterprise-level projects through the full lifecycle process including; briefing, strategy, specifications, recommendations, timeline development, on-going status updates, and execution;
- Assist in defining project requirements and translate into attainable deliverables.
- Review resource allocation and recommend changes, if necessary.
- Monitor project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Proactively identify actual or potential issues, variances, and/or risks;
- Identify and evaluate alternative solutions, with the assistance of the Project Lead to best meet project goals.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPI's) and metrics.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams and drive collaboration while providing project tracking, work direction, and feedback.
- Communicate directly with Pinkerton's executive leadership team, sponsors, and stakeholders regarding project milestones.
- Manage the project release process and ensure all conditions are in place for the successful deployment and delivery of expected outcomes.
- Develop and catalogue all end-of-project reviews to capture lessons learned and implement improvement actions.
- Introduce industry best practices and streamline project management processes.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of corporate-level project management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Google Project Management Certificate or PMP certification is required.
- Able to manage multiple complex projects and large-scale tasks simultaneously.
- Strong business acumen, preferably within the security/risk management industry.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to lead projects through areas of ambiguity.
- Analytical expertise with the ability to accurately draw conclusions through synthesizing raw data and information.
- Effective, collaborative, and inclusive interaction at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultures.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Serve as a positive and effective team leader.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and project management software.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.