Event & Sales Support Specialist (Remote)
Remote, Remote - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Event & Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for the execution and coordination of tasks related to Pinkerton sponsored and hosted events.This position can be based anywhere (remote) within the United States. If the chosen candidate lives near Ann Arbor, MI then the role will have a hybrid work schedule (in office/remote).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serving as the main contact point for matters related to an event.
- Independently and proactively coordinate and execute multiple project plans simultaneously;
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders across multiple departments/regions as well as external vendors to ensure successful project and event outcomes.
- Provide frequent status updates on in-progress projects and alert team members regarding upcoming milestones and deadlines.
- Following and updating budget information and providing return on investment reports to leadership.
- Scheduling assigned rotations of employees to be present in the booth at events.
- Track inventory of materials and booth items providing updates to management regularly.
- Day-to-day administrative work such as collecting invoices and ensuring payment through accounts payable.
- Coordinating multiple events at once.
- Responsible for collecting leads generated at events, updating into systems, tracking the status of leads and maintaining lead conversion metrics.
- Assist in the creation of a work environment and culture that reinforces our company's mission and core values.
- Support internal communications efforts and administrative tasks.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with at least two years of administration and coordination experience, or in a related role.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little to no supervision.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultures.
- Results orientated with a strong sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sittingand/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.