Project Delivery Manager- EMEA (Remote)
Remote, London - United Kingdom
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Project Delivery Manager will provide, through their own initiative, project management support for the deployment of physical security solutions to an enterprise-level client.
The Manager has full project oversight from commencement, through delivery (including management of security/devices vendor) system validation and close out. Confirmation that service delivery complies with all client standards, systems requirements, budgets, and timelines is imperative. This role will be supported by colleagues who provide technical oversight, design verification, CAD, consulting, commissioning, and system engineering duties.
This role ensures all processes are optimized and aligned to the client's requirements through continual adaption, refinement, and improvement of Pinkerton's service delivery outcomes and reporting model. The intended result will be achieved by using after action reviews, vendor assessments, audit results, data analysis, lessons learned, corrective and preventive actions, and management review.
The client's needs are rapidly changing in this dynamic work environment, and it is essential that the Project Delivery Manager maintains a flexible, logical, open minded, and adaptive approach. By combining project management skills, creativity, and customer focus the Manager ensures that competitive technical solutions are deployed in alignment with global standards and consistently delivered through a world class service approach. The position can be based anywhere (remote) within the United Kingdom.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Maintain project management working practices, risk, threat, regulatory, standards, and technology.
- Provide client-based project delivery services;
- Ensure on-going compliance with global security design requirements, standards, processes, cost, and quality.
- Manage accurate up to date trackers/reporting tools and provide daily, weekly, monthly reporting metrics which demonstrate the role's activity, value, and impact.
- Mitigate associated risks and develop (with the appointed installation provider) a coordinated project schedule/plan.
- Ensure all stakeholders have a clear understanding of the scope of the project, its deliverables, interdependencies, timelines, and costs;
- Attend and lead all assigned EMEA project-related calls/meetings as required.
- Manage third party security vendor compliance and deliverables under the project-specific scope of work.
- Ensure that all documentation is accurate, provided in the correct format and within agreed timescales, for final project close out.
- Complete successful system/device validation and coordinate the turnover of the system to the Operations Centre for signal acceptance and monitoring.
- Capture all snagging items which have failed validation;
- Communicate the corrective actions with timelines and manage the successful revalidation of these devices through to completion.
- Conduct a post project debrief with the Group Manager, capture lessons learned, provide an overall performance assessment of the appointed installation provider, and present recommendations for consideration.
- Support special projects as instructed by the Group Manager.
- Progress, chase, and escalate all unresolved outstanding issues which fall outside of the service level agreement to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Provide audit support, as instructed.
- All other duties assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Advanced Level Exams with at least five years of project management experience, which included the deployment of physical security systems. Previous experience in analyzing, triaging, scoping, providing guidance for remediation, and justifying recommendations for mitigation of identified risks is necessary. Additionally, five years of experience in the design and/or installation of integrated electronic security systems, preferably gained in an engineering capacity, is desirable. The ability to learn these systems is important.
- Able to take accountability and ownership of issues, actions, decisions and outcomes.
- Adaptable to work variations while ensuring on-going performance effectiveness.
- Able to embrace change in a positive manner, remain flexible and versatile, and act as a change advocate.
- Able to analyze information from different viewpoints before using independent judgement to make effective, logical, and informed decisions.
- Critical thinker, able to recognize the best economic and/or value-driven options for the client.
- Self-motivated to achieve defined goals and maintain dedication despite obstacles and potential frustrations.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills which present information, thoughts, and ideas in a clear and concise manner across all levels within the organization.
- Client focused with a continual assessment of how tasks can be completed in the most effective manner and delivered in the most satisfactory manner.
- Detail orientated and aligned with set standards and guidelines to ensure work is accurate and error free.
- Inquisitive learner, willing to broaden existing skill sets and/or knowledge base.
- Able to prioritize workload and maximize productivity through the appropriate conversion of resources, which ensures efficient and economical results.
- Able to proactively anticipate, identify, and address risks or problems.
- Maintain composure and professionalism while dealing with unusual and stressful circumstances.
- Able to improve business relationships for mutual benefit, maintain trust, communicate effectively, and manage expectations.
- Able to build consensus and influence decision-makers.
- Serve as a supportive, respectful, inclusive, and effective team member and leader.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.