Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Specialist - MIS will support the in the various Operational data and invoicing for the clients the partner in a timely manner, to ensure that data inputs shared timely and accurate.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Ensure timely billing annexure preparation for client and partners.
- Follow-up for the client & partners unbilled with relevant stakeholder and try to minimize the unbilled.
- Regular update for required various OPS dashboard
- Follow up with vendors on disputes raised.
- Maintain an invoice tracker along with records of payouts (NEFT payments).
- Constant follow up with vendors to ensure bills are submitted on time.
- Update Vendors on payment received.
- Savings to Company by identifying the mistakes done by Vendors.
- Ensure compliance with company policies.
- Support with various reports as and when required.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with three to five years of experience in Excel and Data analysis.
- Good in Excel, PowerPoint and data analysis.
- High on energy, commitment and integrity.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
- Serve as a positive team member.
- Good business acumen and professional approach.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.