Global Incident Management Coordinator
Remote, Remote - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Global Incident Management Coordinator will utilize internal processes and external tools to identify real or potential risks related to the safety and security of the client personnel and assets. The Coordinator accurately synthesizes emerging and developing information, communicates actionable intelligence, contributes to travel risk and threat assessment products, and intakes emergency phone calls and provides support during crisis situations.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor for incidents that could impact the client sites, personnel, or assets.
- Draft or review communications to send to internal stakeholders.
- Evaluate and assess identified incidents for real or potential impact to company personnel and assets.
- Coordinate with Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) and Incident Management (IM) Program Manager during incident response.
- Develop and maintain program-relevant documents (spreadsheets, SOPs, MOUs, etc.).
- Coordinate with client offices to perform site-specific IM assessments as well as carrying out socialization calls and trainings as needed.
- Track and organize key data points for Global IM's metrics and after-action reports.
- Maintain a strong understanding of Global IM's development and be able to articulate this to other stakeholders when necessary.
- Analyze daily developments to identify trends and patterns and make recommendations to risk decision makers.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred, with three to five years of GSOC, military intelligence, and/or corporate security intelligence experience.
- Security, safety, or emergency operations center experience, preferred.
- Intelligence Analyst experience within a corporate setting.
- Traveler tracking software experience.
- Familiar with open-source intelligence and monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of active interest in global geopolitical and security developments.
- Able to quickly adapt priorities.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to effectively comprehend large amounts of emerging and evolving data.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Able to make informed and sound decisions.
- Serve as a positive and effective team member.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding and fast paced environment with varying deadlines and time constraints.
- Effective verbal and written skills for a global audience.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.