Insider Risk Program Analyst
Remote, Remote - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Insider Risk Program Analyst within the Security & Resiliency Investigations Team will help with projects and deliver on initiatives for the Global Investigations Team. The Analyst will be responsible for developing and executing project strategies and plans, updating policies and procedures, creating communications and presentation documents, and general administrative activities.The Analyst will also be responsible for monitoring tasks, tracking actual to planned performance, updating project plan documents, producing status reports, and consulting with management on significant variations.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support the strategy, design, and implementation of initiatives that support insider risk program efforts.
- Design and implement project plans to support insider risk program objectives: define project scope, requirements, budget, phases, milestones, deliverables, etc.
- Manage and monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
- Construct workflows, diagrams, content, and presentations.
- Collect, interpret, and evaluate data from a variety of stakeholders and sources, develop insights and recommendations for project implementation.
- Present complex information in a clear and concise manner to senior management and relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Review, plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree and three to five years of corporate insider risk and project management experience.
- Knowledge of insider risk program management and corporate investigations.
- Basic knowledge of computer investigation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good understanding of change management principles, techniques, and tools.
- Able to partner with internal departments, investigative groups, and law enforcement agencies.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines and under stressful conditions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Able to work independently.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- On-call and extended work hours, as needed.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.