BAC India Program Manager
Hyderabad, Telangana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
: The BAC India Program Manager is the senior vendor representative for the corporate security operations center serving India. The Program Manager must excel in people management, program oversight, and project delivery in a dynamic, high-intensity environment. Additionally, the Program Manager will be the primary point of contact for partner and stakeholder engagement across India, and responsible for working to address the needs of stakeholders from various business units. The BAC India Program Manager reports to the Manager for Corporate Security Operations Centers.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage a medium-sized team of mixed-skillset professionals providing safety and security support to Amazon Corporate Security operations in India
- Evolve the current Ops center into a first-class regional program, level-setting with existing Corporate SOCs to ensure consistency in customer experience and product delivery while scaling
- Monitor key performance indicators, determine gaps in performance metrics, and recommend/execute change management techniques for efficiency/quality improvements
- Evaluate existing technical capabilities and systems and identify opportunities for improvement
- Analyze, develop, and strengthen processes and procedures; spearhead process development and integration across the greater team. Empower the team to utilize the resources and knowledge necessary to manage smaller incidents and escalations
- Be a lead motivator for the team and provide leadership during crisis and incident response
- Manage, administer, and work within software programs used to support operational processes such as executive security, emergency notification, global incidents, etc
- Collaborate with our vendor partners and onsite leads to mitigate failures and improve performance
- Liaise and serve as point of contact with security managers from physical, technical, and prototype teams
- Develop strategies to leverage Ops center capabilities to support regional security goals
- Serve as a point of escalation for inter-company customer service issues
- Develop and maintain effective and active working relationships with primary vendors, strategic business partners and team members, and actively foster an environment of teamwork
- Perform on-call duty as needed (includes after-hours, weekends, holidays)
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 5+ years direct experience in designing process or change, heavy on Program management having strategic level thinking.
- Crisis management experience with an emphasis on preparedness and response efforts
- Experience with security technologies including CCTV, Access Control and Incident Management Systems
- Superior technical aptitude; proficiency in MS Office Suite, Lenel, Tableau, security-focused PSIMs and industry standard technical applications
- Outstanding ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities and tasks
- Strong communication, time management, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks, while maintaining strict deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical acumen and data-driven mindset towards decision-making in order to define strategy, spark growth, and fuel long-term impact
- Must be able to handle high-impact situations and remain effective under pressure
- Proven ability to guide others to deliver outstanding results in a timely manner using a strong sense of focus, organization, and meticulous attention to detail
- Willing to work irregular hours and be "on call" in support of 24/7 evolving security and crisis events
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.