Security Assurance Specialist
Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Assurance Specialist India will be responsible for auditing, inspection, testing and the identification and remediation of issues, and promotes reporting and monitoring across the regional security teams. The Security Assurance Specialist supports the client's compliance efforts in conformance with the Security Risk Management Framework, with team members based in each of the three regions (AMER, EMEA and APAC).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Maintain a standard of quality, proficiency levels and continuous improvement through a regimen of regular inspection and testing constructed to ensure that security risks are mitigated, security systems and protocols are sustained at acceptable levels and that their quality and capabilities improve over time.
- Ensure compliance with promulgated controls by examining, analyzing and evaluating policies and standards, records, reports, operating practices/procedures and documentation in the design, installation, and effectiveness related to physical, technical, response and procedural security of corporate offices and buildings.
- Appraise management systems, programs and operations through both on-site and remote survey evaluations and inspections.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with corporate policies, standards and guidelines governing the safeguarding of personnel and assets associated with corporate facilities.
- Provide assistance and guidance in the adequacy and appropriateness of security measures based on conformance and risk.
- Ensure compliance with applicable security requirements and be sufficiently conversant to impart guidance that ensures compliance and proper implementation.
- Provide expert technical guidance and advice on the implementation of physical security standards and policies.
- Evaluate security policies and procedures in response to a variety of physical security issues and evolving international security conditions.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend the adoption of new developments that will enhance efforts to reduce physical security risks at corporate facilities and ensure compliance with standards.
- Identify the need for new or updated policies and standards to meet changing requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of physical security measures.
- Apply risk management methodology to assess threat levels against security standards, continually balancing security controls against risks.
- Maintain appropriate documentation for each site security review following corporate records management policies and produce project milestone reports.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with five years of Experience in Physical/Technical security systems and devices.
- Work independently and follow through on tasks to completion.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, high demand and dynamic work environment.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of personal organization;
- A demonstrated passion for customer service is a must.
- Ability to work independently and with limitedinstructions.
- Ability to solve problems creatively andeffectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and/or behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.