Mexico City, Mexico State - Mexico
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Crime Analyst analyzes simple and complex crime data to develop crime insights and patterns. The analyst will interact with multiple stakeholders to include risk managers, data scientists, technology and product development.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Analyze data using the Pinkerton Crime Index to develop insights, correlations, and trend analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to complement assessments with applicable crime data analysis.
- Prepare and present crime analysis through appealing presentations, charts, reports, and verbal briefings for diverse internal and external audiences.
- Support the development of existing crime products and creation of new products.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in statistics, economics, or mathematics. Experience in criminal justice, criminology, or another related field such as psychology or sociology a plus.
- Serve as a positive team member and leader.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to work under time pressures and adjusted schedules.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office. Knowledge in Power BI and Tableu a plus.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated analytical expertise; able to draw conclusions by synthesizing raw data and information from multiple, unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product.
- Effective time management skills.
- Adapt quickly as the external environment and organization evolves.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Must undergo and meet company standards for pre-employment review.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.