Singapore, Central Singapore - Singapore
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Analyst, embedded with a specific client, will supply and maintain analytical services on geopolitical and security developments within the Singapore. The Intelligence Analyst detects, analyzes, and advises on adverse conditions such as political unrest, crime, terrorism, governance, and brand risk which may impact the client's safety, security, and operational continuity. While the role is primarily based on the relevant region, the Analyst may be focused on tasks of a global nature that require a broad understanding of intelligence related to world affairs.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Detect, analyze, and advise the client on regional adverse conditions including political unrest, crime, terrorism, governance, and brand risk.
- Plan, research, and write regular analytical reports delivering actionable insights;
- Provide high quality and value driven results.
- Actively monitor regional security incidents to determine potential impact and maintain an awareness of strategic trends throughout the region.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret complex data with a strong understanding and application of analytical techniques.
- Conduct strategic analysis on large data sets to include metrics, physical security trends, aggregate incidents, and crime statistics.
- Identify gaps in current analysis products and develop new solutions, methodologies and products to help improve reporting, especially with regards to data driven analysis.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Master's degree in a related field with formal government, military, and/or law enforcement intelligence training with at least two to five years of intelligence analysis experience, in a corporate setting, preferred. Proficiency in Mandarin language is highly preferred.
- Government, military, and/or law enforcement intelligence training.
- Corporate intelligence experience, preferred.
- Proficient written and spoken English.
- International/global work and/or living experience, preferred.
- Understanding of principal geopolitical risks and how they affect the private sector.
- Operational familiarity within Asia Pacific with existing network of contacts.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little supervision.
- Familiar with producing interactive data visualization using Tableau.
- Able to collect, organize, and analyze complex data with a strong understanding and application of analytical techniques.
- Able to develop strong relationships within a complex environment and across multiple time zones.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- On-call availability (occasional).
- Travel, up to 20%, to regional and international events.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.