Regional Intelligence Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Regional Intelligence Analystwill serve as the subject matter expert on all intelligence-related tasks including processes, support requirements,technical aspects, and operational methods. The position requires a good working knowledge of the hired specific region
- Analyst should be able to independently research and produce intelligence/due diligence reports and other routine
- intelligence/due diligence products.
- Analyst should be able to utilize industry-standard and team-prescribed research techniques and risk-analysis techniques
- Analyst should be able to effectively gather information from a wide variety of US and foreign databases & other sources
- containing adverse media, legal, compliance and regulatory information.
- Analyst should be able to present intelligence/ due diligence findings to mid- and senior-level managers with the Company.
- Analyst should be able to develop partnerships with stakeholders throughout the Company and professionally represent
- Analyst must follow all Company procedures, including being a respectful team member
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with three to five years of experience as an Analyst.Working knowledge of specific region (NAMER, EMEA, or APAC), preferred.
- Basic knowledge of state and federal court documentation, preferred.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Strong analytical, listening, and problem resolution skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills; verbally and written.
- Strong team orientation.
- Knowledge of general customer service principles and practices.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and internet.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing conditions.
- Motivated and initiative driven.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.