Regional Intelligence Analyst
Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo - Brazil
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Regional Intelligence Analyst, assigned to a specific client, will serve as the subject matter expert on all intelligence matters including travel threats and crisis management.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Conduct all source collection and research, analyze, evaluate, and integrate data from multiple sources, identify intelligence gaps, and specify collection requirements, to produce assessments and recommendations.
- Apply highly developed inductive reasoning skills to provide a proactive approach to potential threats.
- Prepare analyses, assessments, or other products by applying expert judgment and specialized experience in interpreting information and making decisions.
- Prepare and present briefings on projects, studies, and analyses to mid/high level managers.
- Discern patterns of complex behavior; provide accurate understanding of present and future threats.
- Provide analysis to guide decision makers.
- Provide critical front-line intelligence support to investigative and operational personnel.
- Extract essential information and analysis from investigations and intelligence products and synthesizes the information into actionable reports.
- Analyze intelligence information and other resources related to terrorist and other organized crime groups.
- Prepare threat assessments on upcoming major events.
- Identify information gaps.
- Develop and deliver customer specific presentations.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Two-year degree in criminal justice, law enforcement, statistical analysis, or related field or a four-year degree from a national accredited program (any general science, research, social studies, science or cultural studies degree).
- Intelligence analysis experience; principles, concepts, research, evaluation and integration of all-source data in the preparation and presentation of intelligence analytical products.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Latin America business practices.
- Able to read and write Portuguese.
- Bi-lingual skills; English and Portuguese required, plus Spanish- preferred.
- Able to work successfully in a team and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Able to work as necessary under time pressures and adjusted schedules.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Evenings and weekends, as required, to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.