Account Manager (Hybrid)
Toronto, Ontario - Canada
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
div>The Account Manager coordinates the service delivery functions for assigned clients with on-going client relationship management, financial management, business acumen, operational excellence, employee guidance, and administrative oversight.This position will have a hybrid work schedule (remote/client locations)./div>
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned clients and on-going client relationship management.
- Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner and aligned with Pinkerton's Service Delivery Standards;
- Assist Director or other region team member with on-going client service needs.
- Address client questions and/or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Communicate employee performance concerns and/or project status updates to all interested parties.
- Manage account performance and KPIs;
- Regularly review evolving client needs and industry trends to improve future results.
- P&L management.
- Manage account dynamics including scenario planning and practice.
- Oversee embedded personnel that are delivering direct services to the client.
- Coordinate with the service delivery functions of Pinkerton, various assignments, as requested by the client.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the client and other Pinkerton management.
- Assist with general account functions.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred with diverse business-related experience across all industries or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.