Business Analyst - Solutions Specialist
Fremont, CA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Business Analyst - Solutions Specialist, assigned to a specific client, troubleshoots and documents complex technical issues in collaboration with product and engineering teams, to debug or enhance products, to mitigate adverse effects and present findings to stakeholders. The Specialist builds technical expertise and mastery in team products including internal and external tools and provides guidance and solutions.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Build new products and improve existing ones in collaboration with engineering teams to meet business needs.
- Understand stakeholder's business goals, proactively seek out and apply knowledge of products, technologies, and business to build solutions to solve for problems at scale.
- Document and develop best practices to inform stakeholders and ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintain relationships with partner teams and clients (internal and external) and present technical opportunities and mutually agreeable solutions.
- Oversee various records of communications and events.
- Communicate and identify process improvements, recommend changes, and write SOP's.
- Perform quality assurance functions to maintain the projects integrity.
- Collaborate with team management to ensure compliance with global expectations.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree and three or more years of experience in business data solutions or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Able to work with highly confidential information.
- Must be able to speak clearly, give direction, and provide guidance to employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Serve as a positive and effective team member.
- Able to write clear and concise reports.
- Strong project management and development skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultures.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Ability to work all shifts in a 24/7 atmosphere.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.