Fremont, CA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Operator, assigned to a specific client, is responsible for proactively using OSINT to assist with collecting, analyzing and disseminating reports that may impact the client's assets, travelers, and employees.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Proactively monitor open-source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to the client's employees, travelers, or assets.
- Assist Intelligence Analysts and other stakeholders in conducting research and analysis on specific topics of interest.
- Proactively disseminate incident information, coordinate communication and other operational needs of the organization.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in political science, international relations, philosophy or other related studies with two or more years of experience in corporate security or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company
- Technology systems experience.
- Experience using OSINT.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultures.
- Travel, educational, and language experience abroad, preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to view graphic images/videos.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, statistics (qualitative or quantitative) using SPSS, R, or other stat analysis software, Python and/or SQL.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Must be able to work in a 24/7 environment, including shift work (day, swing and grave with weekend coverage).
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.