Intelligence Analyst Lead
Dublin, Leinster - Ireland
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Analyst Lead, assigned to a specific client, serves as the subject matter expert on all intelligence-related tasks including processes, support requirements, technical aspects, and operational methods. The Lead will oversee administrative projects, analytical workflow, and routines that maximize team productivity while minimizing possible risks.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Review, edit, and verify analysis and reporting to maintain and reinforce analytic quality standards.
- Disseminate data and share delivery data metrics with appropriate client staff members.
- Provide counsel and recommendations, based upon a through and accurate analysis, to leadership and client stakeholders.
- Assign work to a team and manage workflow to meet required deadlines.
- Assess and maintain a variety of situational awareness tools to quickly and accurately advise decision makers on possible courses of action.
- Review and utilize diagnostic tools and technology sources to develop complex data compilations.
- Identify vendors and technological tools to improve and expedite research.
- Prepare, present, defend positions and provide recommendations at conferences, in working groups, and planning sessions.
- Engage peer teams to develop impactful projects and workflows.
- Deliver new hire onboarding and off-boarding orientation, development, and training of staff, as needed.
- Serve as the central resource, responsible for promoting consistency in the client's global security policies, procedures and practices for protection confidence and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and other compliance requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with other team leaders on a global scale.
- Identify skill gaps and work with partners to secure training.
- Monitor and stay current with security-related proven practices and technology.
- All other duties, as required.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in political science, international relations, philosophy or other related studies and three or more years of experience in corporate security leadership or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little supervision.
- Team management and team building skills.
- Results-oriented and commitment focused.
- Extensive corporate risk management or intelligence experience.
- Strong experience in the management of corporate security practices and programs.
- Excellent planning and organization.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Able to interact effectively, both written and verbal, at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team member and project leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Able to implement changes to operations and external/internal environments.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Ability to work all shifts in a 24/7 atmosphere.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.