Global Events Security Manager
Remote, Remote - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Global Events Security Manager will coordinate and work closely with Event Managers globally to ensure comprehensive support of executives and employees at highly visible events and conferences, by partnering with Executive Protection, Global Events, Global Security, and other client stakeholders.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Maintain close partnerships with Global Events, Global Security Protective Intelligence and Travel team(s).
- Strategize and holistically plans security support for events in coordination with non-security groups responsible for global events.
- Conduct approved security advances, and give clear, concise security recommendations based on findings.
- Understanding of principles of Executive Protection and Corporate Security.
- Environment, health, and safety knowledge in terms of risk management and risk mitigation considerations.
- Adhere to company privacy and confidentiality guideline and policies.
- Policy and Procedure documentation creation and management.
- Engages, influences, and inspires others, and should be sought out for expertise, assistance, and mentorship.
- Inclusive and respectful in working with others and conveys a sense of trust and integrity.
- Effectively interface with cross-functional teams on questions regarding the support of executives and employees.
- Make recommendations and bring forward ideas to improve the program and, with limited oversight, can effectively execute.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred, with 5+ years of experience managing event security, executive protection, protective intelligence, and/or similar corporate security experience.
- Experience in management of event security for large 5000+ attendees, executive protection, protective intelligence, or corporate security.
- Experience in protection strategies, tactics, and technology.
- Experience in solving logistical problems and leading a teams of security professionals.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Strong operational, strategic, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Effective independent judgmentanddecision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously withcompeting priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Capability to effectively work remotely.
- Extensive Travel may be required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.