GSS Finance Coordinator
Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The GSS Finance Coordinator. will manage the issuance of computers and other equipment, track available inventory at the operations centre location, and perform system updates and refreshes of equipment where necessary. The Finance Coordinator. work directly with internal business teams and stakeholders to help design, document, maintain and improve related business processes
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Manage the inventory of computer assets at the operations center.
- Oversee updates, issuance, returns, and troubleshooting.
- Document all issuance or maintenance of equipment.
- Manage user accounts for all users at the operations center.
- Create and maintain technical documentation where required.
- Provide training on technical equipment when necessary.
- Perform audits of user accounts, validate permissions, etc.
- Set up and maintain workstations at the operations center.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate with Five-Seven years of experience in Similar kind of role.
- Ensure the provision of administrative and business support inclusive of extensive meeting and Calendar management for the Leadership and wider Executive Committee.
- Process Purchase request, maintaining Purchase log and Purchase Order Review.
- Acquire/Review/Approve/Process and Reconcile - Quotations and Invoices.
- Process approved invoices for payment in a timely manner - ensure all appropriate signatures and back-up attached.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and payment dispute in coordination and vendor and Payable team.
- Support finance with cost control and analysis, reporting and the examination of team expenditure from salaries, expat costs to office supplies.
- Build Finance Models and analytical framework for short- and long-term decisions.
- Gather and organize data and forecasting audience sizes, budgets, and campaign performance.
- Perform budget Forecasting formulation, involving review and preparation of budget estimates and financial plans, involving the monitoring of obligations incurred and the actual expenditures of funds.
- Minimum wages computation and Govt regulatory alignment for Security manpower.
- Participate in strategic sourcing process, supplier selection and maintain contract repository.
- Support Contracts /Statement of Services renewals, updating with computation of vendor pay rates and contract terms.
- Develop and Review Management Reports about Trends, Finance, Budgets & vendor QBR.
- Instrumental in preparing the Regional Reports and Returns with astounding track record of no major incidents impacting the organization People, Assets & Reputation.
- Perform preliminary risk-based review of vendor on-boarding requests. Onboarding new vendors with managing the vendor database.
- Vendor management support.
- Prepare Regional presentations to supportexecutives andboost team efficiency.
- Team Attendance reporting & leaves tracking in compliance with Attendance policy.
- Prepare Minutes of meeting, agendas, actions & conclusions for Team.
- Collaborate with internal business teams and stakeholders to help design, document, maintain and improve related business processes.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.