Badging Program Manager
Austin, TX - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Badging Program Manager will manage a team dedicated to providing support to day-to-day badging operations. The Program Manager will ensure compliance of badging program responsibilities, audit and policy standards, manage administrative records and associated databases, and oversee daily activity of badge office and responsibilities.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Oversee badging program and day-to-day operations.
- Oversee badging distribution and meet client requests for all badging requests.
- Answer phone calls and emails placed to badge office in a professional manner.
- Updating employee, contractor, and vendor badge access as directed, while maintaining compliance with company policy.
- Assist in new hire orientation weekly with badge creation and distribution.
- Maintaining accurate tracking logs of temp/contractor badge that have been signed in and signed out.
- Ensure badging supplies are in stock and equipment is functional.
- Manage the generation and distribution of random and semi-annual access control audit reports and conduct audits in accordance local procedures.
- Adhere to client policy and security standards.
- Maintain the access control coordinators database in accordance with local authorization list.
- Manage and maintain cardholder profile accuracy, create new access levels and groups, and delete unused access levels and groups to ensure proper maintenance of the system.
- Troubleshoot problems or concerns related to access control equipment (i.e. doors & readers), databases and policies and coordinates problem resolutions.
- Observes, investigates, and reports suspicious activities or unusual situations.
- Responsible for the evaluation of site information, occurrences and incidents and communicating information to security management team and appropriate site personnel.
- Maintain the highest standards of appearance and professional conduct and set the example for all security personnel and customer clients.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred, with five or more years of experience with badging operations, or corporate security experience.
- Badging operations and corporate security experience.
- Experience in badging/technology programs (CCURE preferred but not required).
- Strong program management skills, experience managing direct reports (up to six people).
- Experience in auditing badging programs.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Effective independent judgmentanddecision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously withcompeting priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Strong client orientation and results driven
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.