Regional Assurance Manager
London, London - United Kingdom
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Regional Assurance Manager (RAM) is an embedded role, with one of our major global tech clients. The RAM will assist Global Assurance Organisational Assurance Team in increasing customer confidence and credibility by ensuring that security services and products meet or exceed quality standards, comply with approved processes, and provide an engine for continual improvement. The RAM is a key member of the global team, and they will oversee and support the client global assurance efforts and lead projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Responsible for supervising contracted vendors and resources within assigned region
- Manages and coordinates regional goals and activities in conjunction with sound assurance, and personnel management concepts.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs the work of others in discharging the company assurance mission.
- Serves as the primary resource and POC for Assurance issues within the assigned region.
- Conducts and ensures quality of assurance assessments and preparation of reports in the region.
- Develops and manages all team related training programs for the region.
- Develops and establishes regional processes and procedures.
- Provides advice and counsel to regional and area security managers on matters relating to inspection, testing, assessment, and validation.
- Complies with all applicable laws, statutes, or standards from regulatory and accrediting agencies within the region.
- Maintains good working relations with external and internal customers within the region.
- Adheres to and applies all aspects of assurance and validation protocols in a consistent manner.
- Identifies and defines objectives, strategies and priorities relating to assurance and validation matters for the region.
- Initiates and facilitates changes to improve regional services through effective communication, collaboration and interdisciplinary problem solving.
- Perform assigned tasks, including oversight of all incoming and out-going project documentation.
- Ensure audits and remote tests are closed out and submitted to the client on time.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to manager.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelordegree preferred, with 5 years managerial experience in Security, Risk, Assurance, Compliance or Governance in corporate or government security organisations or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging security technology, document control, and physical security.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control with demonstrated experience in implementing or evaluating strategies, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Demonstrated project management skills for long- and short-term projects.
- Fluent English – an additional language a plus.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Strong writing, verbal, and organisational skills as well as excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a regional team environment and work closely and communicate clearly with all offices, departments, and affiliates
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, high demand and dynamic work environment.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of personal organisation, including a responsive and responsible attitude
- A demonstrated passion for customer service is a must.
- Proficient using Windows and Microsoft Office Suite of products.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel (20-25%).
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.