Redmond, WA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Corporate Investigator supports the client Global Security Investigations team through the completion of complex cases and projects including but not limited to; workplace violence, threat management, asset protection, and misconduct.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Perform security-related investigations;
- Collect investigative information for workplace violence issues, asset and supply chain theft, unauthorized facility access, vehicle prowls, trespassing, misconduct, and Non-Disclosure violations.
- Conduct interviews with subjects and witnesses.
- Perform analytical and metric database tasks.
- Partner with the client internal investigative group and law enforcement agencies, as needed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
A Bachelor degree is preferred, or a combination of investigations experience and education will be considered. Five to eight years of experience in leading, conducting, and coordinating large and complex investigations related to workplace violence, internal employee issues, and theft is required.
- Previous corporate investigation experience.
- Strong investigative techniques, basic forensic/media analysis and evidence handling proficiencies.
- Industry relevant certifications preferred, including CTM, CPP, PCI, PSP, etc.
- Experience with software, databases, social media platforms, and heat/target mapping required.
- Able to classify and differentiate criminal investigation elements.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to manage multiple investigations concurrently.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Able to work independently and complete cases and projects in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work within a fast paced and high-pressure environment.
- Computer forensic and recovery experience, preferred.
- Able to promote cooperation through innovative techniques, resourcefulness, and strategic thinking.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, SQL, SharePoint, Power BI.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.