Training Program Manager
Ann Arbor, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Training Program Manager will partner with Pinkerton stakeholders to identify training needs of our Pinkerton Dedicated Professionals (PDPs), and work with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and external vendors to develop and implement security and risk management training courses. This role will manage a library of available resources and ensure compliance with training requirements where relevant.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop and implement security and risk management training courses to support PDPs globally.
- Partner with Account Managers and the Learning & Development department to assess client-specific training requirements, design tailored programs, and implement them, as required.
- Serve as Pinkerton's Subject Matter Expert for third-party training courses that are relevant to the PDPs;
- Research, identify, and manage vendor relationships suitable for Pinkerton specialized training programs.
- Provide recommendations regarding training course material revisions and improvements for specific audiences, site locations, and/or client needs.
- Curate and maintain a library of external available training resources.
- Ensure compliance with legally mandated, contractual, and company-mandated specialized training.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor degree with three to five of experience in project or program management, business administration, security, or a related field.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Consistently delivers on commitments and achieves expected business results.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Serve as a collaborative team leader.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels within the organization and across diverse cultures.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Remote work environment.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.