Quality & Operations Officer
Remote, Nationwide - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Quality and Operations Officer will work collaboratively as part of Pinkerton Center of Excellence (CoE) department to create a quality management program including best practices, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to support initiatives specific to the Pinkerton Dedicated Professional (PDP) model.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop a quality management program to support tailored PDP initiatives that are specific to individual client accounts, as required;
- Document a catalogue of KPIs, SLAs, and other quality standards and measurements of relevance across different types of PDP accounts.
- Research and identify best practices in the area of quality management from external sources and internal Pinkerton Specialized Divisions and Subject Matter Experts;
- Collaborate with the CoE team to validate and document best practices.
- Support Account Managers in the design and implementation of account-specific quality management programs.
- Ensure compliance with legally mandated, contractual, and company-mandated quality standards and requirements.
- Analyze data gathered via CoE interaction with PDPs to assess trends and develop additional initiatives to support the PDPs.
- Update internal knowledge-sharing platforms with relevant materials and communicate updates to PDPs.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor degree with three to five years of experience in operations and quality management, preferably in the services sector.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to analyze large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data, identify trends, draw conclusions and issue actionable recommendations.
- Effective written and verbal presentation skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels within the organization and across diverse cultures.
- Collaborative team member and project leader.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Able to facilitate progressive change.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
- Remote work environment.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.