Singapore, Central Singapore - Singapore
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Analyst, assigned to a specific client, serves as the subject matter expert on all intelligence-related tasks including processes, support requirements, technical aspects, and operational methods. The position requires a good working knowledge of the Asia region.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for intelligence information;
- Correlate intelligence and contextual data used in preparation of briefing materials, presentations, and intelligence-related papers/articles.
- Review and verify information, intelligence reports, alert notices, crime prevention surveys;
- Disseminate data to appropriate client staff members.
- Provide counsel and recommendations, based upon a through and accurate analysis, to supervisors and other Intelligence Coordinators.
- Assess and maintain a variety of situational awareness tools to quickly and accurately advise decision makers on possible courses of action.
- Review and utilize diagnostic tools and technology sources to develop complex data compilations.
- Research, evaluate, integrate, and analyze all-source data in the preparation and presentation of clear, concise, and in-depth intelligence analytical products;
- Focus on operational threats including research and development, production, delivery systems, doctrine, and capabilities.
- Provide in-depth research and analysis of the personal protection situations for designated personnel worldwide.
- Prepare, present, defend positions and provide recommendations at conferences, in working groups, and planning sessions.
- Support travel protection initiatives through preparation of location threat briefs.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with five or more years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- intelligence experience.
- Due diligence experience.
- Able to evaluate, recommend, and develop policy, project initiatives, and operation methods.
- Effective time management skills.
- Able to identify and solve complex problems by analyzing raw data and information from multiple unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and under adverse and stressful conditions.
- Strong client and results orientation.
- Able to present and defend intelligence positions to a variety of audiences including staff, representatives, and members of the Board.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultural and language barriers.
- Serve as a positive and effective team member.
- Able to quickly adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Must be able to work any shift including evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.