Return to Office Analyst
Cary, NC - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Return to Office Analyst will review COVID data and report within the clients internal tracking tool, manage employee requests for travel and return to office visits, and generate related reports.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Receive, review, and populate third party COVID data into the client's tracking tool;
- Distribute and communicate updated data to core stakeholders.
- Receive, review, and respond to the employees' requests for travel and return to office visits;
- Facilitate additional review for requests based on predefined parameters for approval or rejection.
- Create weekly reports and disseminate via email to core stakeholders regarding request activity;
- Facilitate status meetings, as needed.
- Provide advice, counsel, and recommendations with appropriate responses based on supervisors' thorough and accurate analysis.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
High School Diploma or GED and Bachelor's degree; with at least three years of experience.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Effective follow-up skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting and/or walking.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.