Redmond, WA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Retail Investigator supports the client Global Security Investigations team through the completion of complex cases and projects including but not limited to; fraud, threats, asset protection, and misconduct.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Perform security-related investigations;
- Collect investigative information for asset and supply chain theft, unauthorized facility access, organized retail crime groups, trespassing, misconduct, and Non-Disclosure violations.
- Conduct interviews with subjects and witnesses.
- Perform analytical and metric database tasks.
- Conduct oral presentations and participate in group meetings.
- Partner with the client internal investigative group and law enforcement agencies, as needed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
A Bachelor degree is preferred, or a combination of investigations experience and education will be considered. Two to five years of experience in leading, conducting, and coordinating large and complex investigations related to misconduct, internal employee issues, and theft is required.
- Industry relevant certifications preferred, including CTM, CPP, PCI, PSP, etc.
- Computer-based investigative experience.
- Corporate retail investigation experience.
- Experience with law enforcement agencies and the criminal prosecution process, preferred.
- Knowledge of computer forensic/recovery, preferred.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Detail and task orientated.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of databases and basic forensic/media analysis.
- Able to partner with internal departments and investigative groups and law enforcement agencies.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines under stressful conditions.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Promote cooperation and resolution.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.