Training Coordinator-ACS India
Hyderabad, Telangana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Training Coordinator ACS-India providing the training to Operations staff as well as assist with developing training materials and adapting training content to regional processes. The Training Coordinator delivers onboarding training sessions to new hire employees, administers recurring training to existing staff, and provides on-the-job training as needed. The Training Coordinator works with the team US-based Training Managers to develop training materials and make necessary adaptations to the curriculum for success in India. A successful candidate demonstrates the ability to proactively develop and source training in response to perceived knowledge gaps, deliver dynamic training through various professional learning methods, and partner with management to achieve organizational performance objectives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Maintain a schedule of varied professional learning sessions, which could include training on process updates and improvements, special goal training, and department training services.
- Schedule professional learning for individuals who need to make up missed sessions, and to identify reoccurring scheduling issues for resolution.
- Facilitate onboarding for all new hires. Ensure that all permissions and access requests for all new hire employees are complete prior to the start date of initial employee training.
- Assess new hire employee progress throughout onboarding, escalating issues to the Management Team for resolution. Work with members of the Operations Team in order to gain further insight on any issues and Dra employees Andres reports detailing performance feedback.
- Coordinate with Operations Leadership to conduct on-the-job training for new hire and existing employees, and identify areas of improvement for future on-the-job engagement.
- Follow the guidance on product creation, content adaptation, and curriculum maintenance, including special requests that may come from the client management team.
- Edit and adapt training content for the target audience.
- Work with Training Managers to identify material that avoids repetition and improves the team performance. This will include both adaptation and building of core materials.
- Review materials to assure accuracy and compliance with most recent guidelines and that aligns with quality assurance measures and testing.
- Work with team members to actively maintain, update, and provide visibility of deliverables and metrics with the system tracking documents and databases.
- Maintain a core level of daily duty operational knowledge to provide training insights to management and assist in the construction and implementation of new training projects.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate degree with at least two to three years of experience in education, adult learning, workplace training, or related field with strong administrative and management experience.
- Experience conducting training, facilitating learning in a classroom setting, and developing training plans.
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership and managing projects.
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, oral presentation, public speaking, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret workflow processes and policies and make sound judgments based on those interpretations.
- Strong track record of effective customer service with both internal and external clients, customers, coworkers, and all levels of management.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and software.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity is required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.