Supplier Screening Analyst - EMEA
Reading, Berkshire - United Kingdom
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Supplier Screening Analyst as part of our embedded EMEA Corporate Security team for one of our Fortune 500 customers will help to maintain key relationships with our client's suppliers, personnel, and the third-party screening vendors, to provide responsive and timely administration of supplier background screenings and processes. The Analyst will review, evaluate, and manage background screening results for the EMEA region, provided by a third-party screening vendor, and where required, the employee candidate and/or various other third-party record providers.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Assist in the delivery of the Supplier Screening programme within EMEA - communicate the Supplier Screening processes and answer related queries to the vendor / supplier companies. Serve as a liaison between internal parties and external vendors regarding the Supplier Screening background check process.
- Partner with the third-party screening supplier to maintain a continuous process improvement, identify trends and discrepancies in information submitted by candidates and ensure background checks are completed on time.
- Identify and raise process and programmatic ideas for refinement.
- Assist with regional process and program standardization initiatives.
- Maintain and extract records of the Supplier Screening situation, providing current management reporting when required. (Data extraction / Excel spreadsheet management / analysis).
- Maintain and update client systems when required, to ensure uniformity of screening data.
- Provide administrative support to the Global Security Group Investigations Manager, as required.
- Escalate issues of the Supplier Screening process / cases to the Global Security Group Investigations Manager for advice and direction.
- Communicate with lines of business contacts regarding the status of supplier background checks.
- When required, archive and maintain copies of the background screenings final reports.
- Handle and secure personal data according to regional/country requirements.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
GCSE or other level 2 equivalent qualification with two or more years of customer service, administrative, investigations, due diligence, recruitment, and/or human resources experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Customer service, administrative, investigative, due diligence, recruitment, and/or human resources experience.
- Effective analytical skills.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to research and resolve issues independently while working across teams to acquire necessary information.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Manage highly confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Able organize and re-prioritize assignments in response to changes in business needs, without compromising quality standards.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in unique situations requiring regulatory considerations.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Bi-lingual skills preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication skills while working within a multidisciplinary, international, and collaborative organization.
- Serve as an effective and positive team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and data analysis.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.