Burlington, MA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Site Security Lead provides leadership support for all security-related global processes/standards which ensure the protection of the client employees, property, proprietary information, reputation, and brand as well as regulatory compliance. The Lead will review the work of support staff, manage complex assignments, implement security training programs, and provide technical expertise at the direction of the Director of Security.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Identify and assess significant security risks, design appropriate responses, implement strategies and programs to prevent and reduce loss of property and intellectual assets.
- Review the work of other support personnel, provide technical advice to various levels within the organization, and propose appropriate recommendations.
- Anticipate process partner needs and provide client satisfaction in accordance with Pinkerton established service levels;
- Develop collaborative relationships and provides expertise, technical guidance, and training to interface interdependencies within assigned global processes.
- Coordinate and manage preventative programs and services to protect against business disruptions in a cost effective and efficient manner;
- Assist in research and implementation of technical solutions which safeguard corporate assets, with the highest emphasis on the safety of the client employees.
- Communicate to Security on status of security-related issues affecting global processes.
- Lead in process assessment and implementation to ensure conformance to security standards;
- Develop programs to address any non-conformance gaps.
- Provide input and oversight for the security management system and security controls.
- Coordinate with the Director of Security on executive protection requirements.
- Ensure compliance with executive protection notification and counter-measures notification policies, per the client security requirements.
- Stay abreast of advancing technology and regulations and manage critical factors.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience with seven to twelve years of experience with a major law enforcement, intelligence, public service, or private sector security organization.
- Experience supervising projects, business initiatives and developing subordinates.
- Understanding of global security applications across diverse cultures and business norms.
- Certified Executive Protection Professional preferred.
- Serve as a positive and effective team member and influential leader.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Able to interact with and influence senior management to further global security programs.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to appropriately challenge the status quo.
- Effectively identify and champion new initiatives.
- Able to apply sound reasoning and analytical review of complex systems and programs.
- Customer service and detail orientated.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting, standing and/or walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Serve on-call, as needed, to assess and respond to site-related security risk decisions.
- Travel, domestic and/or international, as needed.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.