Security Manager- Israel, Turkey & Greece
Tel Aviv, Tel-Aviv - Israel
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Manager, assigned to a specific client, will drive the development and standardization of security policies and programs to safeguard the client's corporate business operations within Israel, Turkey & Greece. The Manager is responsible for supporting security operations, safety, and business continuity and emergency response, as well as physical security design/installation within the country.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
- Establish and maintain close and collaborative working relationships with multiple cross functional teams and business stakeholders including, but not limited to, IT, Global Real Estate Facilities, Human Resources, Legal, etc.
- Responsible for day-to-day security operations which includes oversight of the Integrated Security Services portfolio.
- Assess, plan and arrange third party security services;
- Review, manage, and monitor the effectiveness of contracted security services/resources through the use of Monthly Business Review (MBR), Quarterly Business Review (QBR) metrics.
- Continuously review, implement, and maintain effective security policies, procedures, and practices.
- Develop performance metrics to track and improve individual, team, system, and site performance;
- Establish and implement effective, predictable, and measurable procedures/processes to be communicated clearly among client's stakeholders.
- Conduct initial workplace incident investigations (triage), site security audits, special event coordination and other safety, security, or business continuity initiatives.
- Confirm incident and crisis management response procedures are identified, documented, and understood by all key stakeholders.
- Engage the business and facilitate the development of Business Continuity plans, which are tested for critical business functions, and facilitate contingency arrangements and/or capabilities that are fit for purpose and present an effective response.
- Engage with business areas and customers to promote and provide awareness and training to drive consistency and compliance and achieve successful outcomes and foster a resilient client culture (to include Crisis Management, Incident Response and Business Continuity).
- Partner with critical functions to support the implementation of effective business continuity plans and facilitation of on-going testing.
- As action owner, understand the vulnerabilities of the sites within their AOR.
- Identify, assess, and present the risks to the business leaders and proposing appropriate mitigating controls such as risk control treatment and action plans.
- Implement controls for the execution of risk treatment plans and update the risk register and risk heat maps accordingly.
- Monitoring effectiveness of controls.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
General Secondary Education Certificate or equivalent and/or degree with at least eight years of security management, law enforcement, business continuity, or military experience.
- Security management, law enforcement, business continuity or military experience.
- Language Proficiency ; A high level of English skills is required for this role.
- Understanding of employment legislation related to country specific security staff and their potential moves between providers.
- Strong project management skills.
- Intelligence interpretation, security/risk threats, and investigation management experience.
- Familiarity with ISO standards (e.g., ISO/BS 25999, 22301, SRM 31000, etc.).
- Possesses, or has the ability to develop, a network of key stakeholders within assigned region.
- Knowledge of current security technology including Lenel.
- Effective problem resolution skills.
- Sound judgement and decision-making ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Basic understanding of legal contracts, budgeting, and key terms.
- Customer focused and detail orientated.
- Assertive and self-motivated.
- Able to work efficiently under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Experienced in arranging international travel and conference calls.
- Serve as an effective team player.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and internet.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.