Full Stack Developer
Warsaw, Mazowieckie - Poland
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for analysing, designing, and fully implementing new functionalities on both the front and back-end. Additionally, the developer is responsible for dealing with bugs that need to be addressed. As part of a global Technology team at Pinkerton, the Full Stack Developer will participate as an active member on an agile project management basis. This is a remote, work from home role.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Maintain existing code, ensure proper performance of existing applications, and build new .NET applications and SharePoint features from the ground up Implement test automation to validate new and existing code.
- Document and present your ideas and solutions accurately and thoroughly.
- Employ best practices for a broad platform of technologies within a cloud-based environment.
- Designing API's and working with other teams to build integrations.
- Develop full slices of the application from the UI to the data store.
- Share responsibility with your teammates for occasional after-hours on-call rotation for support of production level systems.
- Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree, with three to five years of IT experience in application design and development with .NET Core, SQL and Angular Technologies.
- Strong computer programming language and design skills.
- Platform architecture and end to end systems design experience.
- Hands-on Experience with C# programming using .NET framework/.Net Core.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and with TDD- Test Driven Development Approach.
- Practical experience with Azure services such as Function Apps and Active Directory B2C.
- Experienced with Angular, JSON, HTML, CSS for Front end development.
- Experience in developing Micro services, RESTful API and API based application integrations.
- Solid English written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization.
- Expert in database / SQL queries and optimization.
- Willing to learning new technologies/architecture and apply accordingly.
- Knowledge of backend development best practices.
- Effective problem-resolution skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.